SRH vs KKR Playing XI, Pitch Report & Injury Updates For Match 47 of IPL 2023

Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH) will face Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) in the 47th game of the Indian Premier League 2023 on Thursday (May 4) at the Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium in Hyderabad. Sunrisers have won just three out of eight games so far and are in the second last place in the points table currently. They won their previous encounter against Delhi Capitals after losing three games on the trot. Sunrisers made 197 runs for the loss of six wickets in 20 overs while batting first against the Capitals. Abhishek Sharma and Heinrich Klaasen played a crucial role with the bat and scored their respective half-centuries. Abhishek was the highest scorer for the team, with 67 runs off 36 deliveries. The bowlers picked wickets in the middle overs and helped the team win the game by nine runs.

Kolkata Knight Riders have played nine games and have crossed the winning line in three. In the previous game against Gujarat Titans, KKR scored 179 runs for the loss of seven wickets in 20 overs while batting first on the back of a half-century from Rahmanullah Gurbaz. The bowlers failed to defend this total, and the Titans won the game by seven wickets in 17.5 overs.

Both teams have played a total of 24 games so far. KKR have won 15 matches, while SRH have won nine. KKR have won three out of the last five matches against SRH. In the first game this season, SRH posted 228 runs for the loss of four wickets in 20 overs. KKR could make only 205 runs and lost the game by 23 runs. Harry Brook scored his maiden century in the tournament and won the Player of the Match award.

PROBABLE PLAYING XI

Sunrisers Hyderabad

Mayank Agarwal, RA Tripathi, HC Brook, Abdul Samad, AK Markram(C), Abhishek Sharma, H Klaasen(wk), Umran Malik, B Kumar, M Markande, AJ Hosein

BENCH : Washington Sundar, Glenn Phillips, AU Rashid, T Natarajan, Fazalhaq Farooqi, UD Yadav, Vivrant Sharma, MJ Dagar, K Nitish Kumar Reddy, SB Vyas, Anmolpreet Singh, M Jansen, Sanvir Singh, Kartik Tyagi

Kolkata Knight Riders

RK Singh, N Rana(C), AD Russell, SP Narine, VR Iyer, D Wiese, Rahmanullah Gurbaz(wk), Narayan Jagadeesan, Shardul Thakur, Varun Chakravarthy, H Rana

BENCH : Mandeep Singh, Tim Southee, UT Yadav, AS Roy, Vaibhav Arora, Suyash Sharma, S Iyer, Liton Das, Shakib Al Hasan, LH Ferguson, K Khejroliya, JJ Roy,

PITCH REPORT

The Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium in Hyderabad has hosted four games this season, with an average first innings score of 171 runs. The team batting first has been successful in three out of four games played here. Therefore, the team winning the toss might prefer to bat. Pacers have picked up 62.5% of the wickets on this pitch this season, while the remaining 37.5% of the wickets have been picked up by spinners.

Author: admin

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *