DC vs RCB Playing XI, Pitch Report & Injury Updates IPL 2023: Match 50

On Saturday (May 6), the Arun Jaitley Stadium in Delhi will host the 50th game of the Indian Premier League 2023 between Delhi Capitals (DC) and Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB). With three victories in nine games, the Capitals are at the bottom of the points table. However, they managed to beat Gujarat Titans in their previous game by five runs, despite scoring just 130 runs. Khaleel Ahmed and Ishant Sharma were instrumental in taking two wickets each for the Capitals.

With five victories from nine games, RCB are currently placed fifth on the points table. In their previous encounter, they successfully defended a total of 126 runs against the Lucknow Super Giants to win the match by 18 runs. Faf du Plessis was named the Player of the Match for his impressive knock of 44 runs from 40 deliveries.

RCB and DC have faced each other 29 times in the IPL. RCB emerged victorious in 18 games, while DC won 10, and one game ended in a no result. In their previous encounter, RCB beat DC by 23 runs after setting a target of 175 runs. RCB have won their last four games against DC.

PROBABLE PLAYING XI

Delhi Capitals

David Warner(C), Manish Pandey, RR Rossouw, Aman Hakim Khan, Priyam Garg, Axar Patel, Ripal Patel, PD Salt(wk), A Nortje, KL Yadav, Ishant Sharma

BENCH : Rovman Powell, Lalit Yadav, Abishek Porel, KK Ahmed, Mukesh Kumar, P Shaw, SN Khan, P Dubey, MR Marsh, Yash Dhull, Mustafizur Rahman, KL Nagarkoti, L Ngidi, Vicky Ostwal, C Sakariya

Royal Challengers Bangalore

Virat KohliF du Plessis(C), SS Prabhudessai, MK Lomror, GJ Maxwell, W Hasaranga, Dinesh Karthik(wk), Anuj Rawat, Mohammed Siraj, KV Sharma, Josh Hazlewood

BENCH : Shahbaz Ahmed, DJ Willey, WD Parnell, HV Patel, Akash Deep, Michael Bracewell, R Sonu Yadav, RM Patidar, Finn Allen, Avinash Singh, Rajan Kumar, M Bhandage, S Kaul, RJW Topley, Himanshu Sharma, Vijaykumar Vyshak, KM Jadhav, WG Jacks

PITCH REPORT

The pitch at the Arun Jaitley Stadium in Delhi will likely remain balanced in this game. The average first innings score in the last five games has been 162 runs. In the last three years, the team batting first have won just five out of 25 T20 games. The pacers will likely dominate throughout this game and have picked 62% of the wickets. The spinners have picked the remaining 38%.

Author: admin

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *